skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Entertainment Weekly's 50 Biggest TV Blunders
#9 - Cutting off Felicity's hair. I thought you'd understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holding on to These Moments as They Pass
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(132)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(43)
▼
January
(58)
Orchid!
TOB study group
Into the light
zip-a-dee-doo-dah
back in my day
big shoes to fill
you can't see it falling...
where everybody knows my name
The Big Leagues!
50 degrees and sunny
icons and chalices...
Enjoy life...
Fly Away
Entertainment Weekly's 50 Biggest TV Blunders
This just in:
A little something I've been working on lately
Look what decided to show up...
dreaming my life away...
Where i would have rather been today
SO many unanswered questions
If only I could remembe to return these faster...
kinda scary right?
I've got a golden ticket...
I love them so...
Watching The Office
Monday Night - Game Night
Such is life
I had Zaps...
reminded me of you
kinda like a mirror...
so much to catch up on...
To keep me safe (and warm)
Hey-Oh...
Back to Work
They just looked cool
Finished
a closer look...
Suited Up!
my life for the next three months...
great for 2 players!
Tis the Season for Moviegoing...
nice and toasty on saturday
Because I didn't leave the house today
standing up straight in the morning
the weather outside is frightful...
Planes, Trains and Automobiles...
Break me off a piece...
I'm never gonna...
A Day Off
Making up for yesterday...
A classic favorite of mine
Things that are timeless...
a favorite thing
Day 3 - Sunday
Reminds me of the old NES track pad days
Worth a thousand words?
Lori's Day 2
Day 1 - Happy New Year!
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment